photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Jul 16, 2016

Three Things Today

 

1. We FINALLY got a new bed. Not a forever bed, but a nice - fingers-crossed -  soft, 5 year bed that is going to aid with sleep. Lately I feel like the point of the last couple months of pregnancy and the lack of sleep and uncomfortableness must just be to prepare you for the baby's arrival and the impending sleepless nights ahead. And It Sucks! I feel like I should have a couple months left before my year of no sleep begiins and I want to sleep!!  Maybe the new bed will do the trick. Wishful thinking?

2. This past week I had to take off my wedding ring and bands. My fingers have been swelling on the regular and the time came to take the rings off now, or risk the nessicity of a metal cutter for removal. And it's been a naked feeling, all week. I flashed my naked wedding finger to Rhett. He said TMZ was all over it and speculation was running rampant. I told him today that as much as I despise TMZ, I was staring to believe the rumors. And so he took me to Kay's and I choose a Aqua gemstone ring to bling my wedding finger for the duration of the pregnancy. I am so happy to be visibly pregnant AND married again. 

3.  Tonight, on a "hey, how about let's let the car drive us to Target" whim, ended with a completed Target baby registry. Whoohooo!! It was this sort of looming thing we haven't even put on the to-do list because it just seemed overwhelming. But now, it's done! And it was actually fun. Although, I am not the read and research products kinda girl so there were several completely non educated eeeny meeeeny moo choices between pampers and all those other brands. And guess what else? When you register, they give you this cute little reusable gray and white chevron bag full of goodies. How sweet is that. 

No comments: