photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Feb 25, 2013

20 hours with my nephews


taking a four year old to his favorite place in the whole world is the best thing in the world.  My brother and sister in law jetted over to the coast for the seafood and wine festival and Rhett and I jetted over to my bro's house to spend some quality time with my momma, who was watching my nephews, and the boys.  The extra cherry on top was that my brother Brandon was able to drop in and we got to spend time with him too!!  Ryan was dying to go to Putter's, so to Putter's we went.  My how the clicker on my camera goes nutso when I'm around these little people.  It was a quick over and out trip, but truly the sweetest duration of 20 hours I've had in some time.

2 comments:

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I love little ones and their cute faces and the wonderful time you spend and then they go home. And you can sleepy. But you still get to steal kisses and love first.

Always Maylee said...

They are so darn cute! I love spending time with my niece, it's pretty much my favorite thing to do. And whenever I'm with her, I end up with 100 new photos on my camera. :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee