photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Feb 10, 2013

menu v3



rhett and i "volunteering" as the scorekeepers
of T's basketball game Saturday.
I loved it!

gosh, it's been the chillest weekend.  I've slept a LOT!  And snuck in some sister time, some house hunting, some menu planning, and a lot of movies.  We're headed out shortly for dinner with the fam bam, and will do the grocery shopping for the week afterwards before returning to the house for some Grammy action.  I'm looking forward to all the collaborations!!  Always my fav.


This week's menu..


Monday:  ||  Fajitas ||

recipe: from back of seasoning packet

Tuesday:  || Mediterranean Garden Couscous ||

I have a love affair with Couscous.  It is SO GOOD.  This week, trying the recipe on the back of the box.  Slam bam, thank you box.

Wednesday:  || Chicken Tortilla Soup  ||

Made this a few weeks ago in the crock pot and making it again.  It was a major hit.  Recipe here

Thursday:  ||  Chicken Adobo ||

The crockpot is lined up to strike again.  I had this planned a few weeks ago, but never made it.  Recipe here

Friday:  ||  Turkey tacos with cinnamon and cumin

Trying a new recipe, found here 

Saturday:  || DINNER OUT!! ||





8 comments:

Mindy said...

You've been rearranging the blog again. Looks good! I messed with mine this weekend too. For too long. Ha! Menu sounds yummy. We ate our last meal tonight and I haven't made a new one yet. On the agenda for tomorrow. I think I'll add your Tortilla Soup. Sounds yummy.
We're Grammying tonight too. So far, JT was pretty good. And Mumford and Sons. And if I was into chicks, Alicia Keys is where it's at. I'd totally hit that. Ha!

Shannon said...

I love how involved you are in T's activities. You're such a good mama!!

And house hunting???

Always Maylee said...

Mmm fajitas, I haven't had fajitas in so long. I should totally make some this week!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Because Shanna Said So said...

Girl, you are on top of things!! High five!! I was hoping for a T post about his dance and kicking a** with his grades! Um, you need to post about that goodness!! Love you!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I wish I could plan out menus but some days I eat some I don't and at night I have so much going on its whatever pops in the oven. I always cook Sunday dinner. I am back on the exercise after taking 2 weeks off. It felt so good.

Unknown said...

I need to start menu planning again. I hate looking through cupboards trying to find something.

My-cliffnotes said...

Tacos with cinnamon it sounds delish

Unknown said...

I'm jealous that you are able to make a weekly menu and stick to it!!! You go girl.
Xx