photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Oct 8, 2012

be a hero ~ make Nutella NO BAKE Cheesecake pie




This is IT.  My girlfriend Holly made it and I can attest to it being SPECTACULAR.  The best part, after the Nutella part of course ~ No Baking Required.  I Know. 

Oreo Cookies, 
Butter,
Cream Cheese,  

Nutella,
Vanilla extract,  

Frozen whipped topping
Chocolate shavings,
Toasted, chopped hazelnuts.  

that's all you need. 
go here for the rest of the recipe and instructions:  My Baking Addiction ~ No Bake Nutella Cheesecake with Oreo Cookie Crust .  This recipe is made for custard cups; I read the comments and she said the filling is enough for a pie, and a pie crust would require more Oreo cookies.  Although the recipe says you can, don't get a premade crust!  I really think the hand made, crumbled Oreo Cookie Crust made it. And do as Holly did - don't crumble it too fine!  The chunky crumbles were sooo, so very good.  Let me know if you try it!  

ps, I came across this recipe:   Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake with NUTELLA swirl from Comically Cooking and #1: Pumpkin + Nutella = Perfect Fall Pie, am I wrong?  #2: This site is hilarious and has Exactly the kind of instructions I need, complete with a hand drawn "Difficulty" measure and everything. 
Check it out! 


linked up today with the Weekend Update Blog Hop!


18 comments:

Melody said...

haha... that site is hilarious! That nutella cheesecake looks delicious!! I have to try it.

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

Oh holy yum. I have to find something to replace the Nutella with though because of my allergy.

Francis said...

That looks really good...only I don't like Nutella. Lol

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

This looks divine! I wish I could love nutella. I have tried and can't. Maybe in my next life.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

But I bet in something like cakes or pies I could make an exception.

Ashley said...

This looks amazing and it sounds like I need to check out that other site. :)

Always Maylee said...

The fact that there is no baking involved makes me love this even more. Can you believe I've never had nutella!? I know, I know..

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Discovery Street said...

This is rediculous! And no baking? I'm making this!

Mindy said...

Um yeah, it was insanely good.

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

uhm yes pleaseeee.
Xo Megan

My-cliffnotes said...

I need this stat! Also can we walk this week?

Lindsay said...

Yum! I'm so gonna have to make this!

Amy Franklin said...

um....YUM!!!

Because Shanna Said So said...

You had me a "NO BAKE"!! LOL! This looks and sounds like heaven. I don't bookmark many recipes, but this one is going to the top of my list! I am going to make Ross proud! ;)

Kristen @ Inspired Whims said...

Wow, I want some!

Clara said...

I couldn't find your email address- can you somehow contact me via lucyndiamondsblog@gmail.com

so sorry for commenting this on the comment section!

-C

Unknown said...

That looks so good :)
Beijos, Ana
Ana In Style INPINK Giveaway

AJ said...

OH MY GOSH its sinful!!!! YUM! Must. have.:)