photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Oct 2, 2012

sparkles




I just picked up this sparkling sweater at H&M and I <3 it. It is actually the one and only reason I am somewhat accepting of the cooler weather that is coming my way.  Trust that on a dull, gray, gloomy day, I'll be wearing This. I don't know if I'll be pairing it with this maxi that was a dress, wearing it here as a skirt, but I'll be wearing it.  Speaking of that maxi skirt convert above, I am currently focused on reworking/purposing some of my summer fav's into my fall wardrobe.  Are you? 

20 comments:

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

I must have that sweater. Do they sell it online? The closest H&M to us is Kansas City, which totally sucks.

Faith said...

i'll be coming over tonight to pick up this sweater :)

i absolutely love it! i think i need a bit more sparkle in my life!

Always Maylee said...

I am loving this! I love that you did a maxi skirt convert and I'm obsessed with that sweater. You look fabulous!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm definitely trying to reorganize my closet and work some of my summer pieces into my fall wardrobe. Also, I am jealous. We don't have an H&M. Boo!

Shannon said...

Sigh. I would have never paired that sweater with that skirt and those boots.

And because of that, I will never be fabulous.

You just rock.

Discovery Street said...

I love that outfit!!! I'm just trying to figure out what items of clothing don't make me look pregnant. Lol

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I need two things to happen in my life.

H & M

&

Forever 21

within 10 minutes of mah' house.

So....

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

U want you to spin around while I get a flashlight and be my very own disco ball. I don't think h&m can do no wrong. And this looks faboo on you!!! And that skirt could easily be those pants I am dying for. Remember the cray pants? You gorg! Everyday!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

U want you to spin around while I get a flashlight and be my very own disco ball. I don't think h&m can do no wrong. And this looks faboo on you!!! And that skirt could easily be those pants I am dying for. Remember the cray pants? You gorg! Everyday!

Lindsay said...

Love the sweater! And the maxi! I was just thinking of summer pieces I could transition into fall!

My-cliffnotes said...

Which one i need that top too

Mrs Independent said...

I'm guessing that bad boy is dry clean only? That means if I buy it...it's never getting washed.

Object of Maya*ffection said...

LOVe the sweater foxy bulloxy!!

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love those sparkles!
Xo Megan

Because Shanna Said So said...

Shut the front door!!! I was just at H&M this weekend...why didn't I see this top??? Love it! Love you!

Chioma said...

super cute sweater! :)

Chioma
C’s Evolution of Style

Thriftanista in the City said...

That sweater is fabulous! You look great.

Lindsay said...

Oh I'm in love with that sweater! And love it over the maxi. That's my new favorite outfit!

Anonymous said...

ohhh love it!! Tried that sweater on and it just didn't fit right...you on the other hand, totally rock it! :)

Anonymous said...

ohhh love it!! Tried that sweater on and it just didn't fit right...you on the other hand, totally rock it! :)