photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



May 6, 2012

I'm a Ninja!



forever friends.  beaches.
full moons. carnivals.
drop zone. hot tubs.
proms. sun.

seriously.  what combination could be better?

well.  maybe the... 

jalapenos bagels.  cream cheese.
fried eggs.  tomatoes.

..  breakfast Mike and Amy just made us.  My mouth is on fire 
and if feels sooo good!  YUM.

we're having so much fun.  
I'm blowing up Instagram, holy toledo.
it's an in and out trip, but so worth it.  
aaaaand, I'm going to my very first 
Cirque du Soleil show tonight,
I can't wait!! 

-m-

4 comments:

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

Holy cow that bagel sounds delicious. And I am login' the ninja pic!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

It's always great to have a back up plan if work lets you down. Ninja-ing seems to be your calling..

The Pink Growl said...

You look like a ninja natural!

Marcelle Renee said...

Ma cherie, you are adorable! <3 And so very humerous. New follower right here!

Je t'aime,
Marcelle // missparischic.blogspot.com