holy mother. tristen and i were wandering the boardwalk in seaside and came across a treat shop that deep fried anything and everything you can think of. candy bars, oreos, snickers, kool aid, bananas, you name it, they deep fried it. BUT FIRST, they'd wrap it in bacon for you if you so wished. i saw the Deep Fried Bacon Banana and had to have it. in retrospect, i have no idea why. what was it about deepfriedbaconbanana, on a neon board, that actually seemed appealing? it was sooooo DISGUSTING!!! ewwwwwww. the memory of it is making me crinkle my face up right now in disgust {no doubt deeping my newly discovered brow frown lines that i am obsessing over after wondering why i look like i'm scowling in all of my smiling pictures from the weekend and realizing that i officially now have a brow frown. when/why did this have to happen?? }. EWWWW. I took one bite, put it down and stared at it for about 5 minutes, and then pulled the bacon out and had a few more semi-disgusting bites. GROSS. who thought of making deep fried bacon banana's anyway? no doubt someone that knew a sucker like me would pay $4.99 for the "experience". well, experience checked off the list.
on the other had, tristen had the most wonderfully delicious ice cream either of us have either had: sticky bun pecan. yummmm. lucky for me, but not my waistline, t shared with me.
-m-






















10 comments:
I heard that last year at the Texas State Fair they had deep fried beer. How does that even work?
Oh my gosh, I nearly threw up at the title. you're a brave soul, I would've tried it too though. I'm a total product consumer.
My stomach hurts for you. A few years ago, after several adult beverages, the huz and I decided to try some fried goodies at the county fair. We shared a fried twinkie, oreos, and a snickers. I have never felt so sick in my life.
BWAHAHAHA!!! This post seriously made me laugh!! As soon as I saw the picture I was thinking it looked so gross!! HAHA! Good for you for at least trying it :)
I need to go here. This weekend. I will report back on my deep fried ness.
awwww, and I was hoping it was good! Sounds kinda good! Anything with bacon usually is!
Ok, so you come to the south and you will die because they deep fry oreo's here. I don't eat them. Why ruin a good thing. And that picture I swear I busted a gut. That was hilarious, M. The frickin best!
Okay deep fried bananas have got to be my FAVORITE! These look amazing!
OMG there are no words! I do have to say anything fried is usually good...lol!!!
Post a Comment