photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Sep 3, 2012

man down!



poor birdie hit the water hard, and he fussed.  thankfully, it didn't ruin our day. it would have been a hard day to ruin, it was pretty fantastic.  it's been about 3 years since I've had my body on a boat.  so weird for me, having grown up surrounded by bodies of water, and always on the water ~ somewhere, always.  it also had been awhile since spending extended time with my dad, and it was a nice time.  I just had to pop in and post all of Sunday's fun'ness.  Monday we'll be back to work, moving, organizing, moving, and organizing some more.  it's also my first day back on a concentrated, conscious, "diet".  time to control what's going in to my mouth.  I'm going to be posting a series on the methods I'm using, and how it goes, stay tuned for that drudgery.  ;)  hope you are all extending the weekend with fun and relaxation!

xo,
-m-


7 comments:

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Seriously the faces were hysterical. Happy Labor Day!

My-cliffnotes said...

What a fun boating extravaganza!

Your fam def knows how to work the camera! Those facials I die!

MorgHarpNich.com said...

looks like so much fun! 3 years? it's been like 12 years since i've been a boat. i'll be on one in november, though - it's a cruise (my first) - does that count?

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

I haven't been on a boat in a lake in YEARS. Now I miss it so much. Your faces are HYSTERICAL!

Always Maylee said...

Looks like so much fun! I'd love to do that some time and then make the faces. :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Wendy Annabeth said...

I heart your blog! I'm a new GFC follower :)

AJ said...

Thats awesome you got out there with Dad:) I love the pics esp Tristens face after the fall...hes priceless love that kid:) xo