i could not find my drivers license .. for about 9 months. about 2 weeks ago i was all convicted that i should go get myself a new one. the big ol conviction was caused by a very serious person telling me very seriously what possible fines, and court dates, and pleading before a judge, and blah-blah-blah could be imposed on me should i get pulled over without my license in hand, and that really Makaila, relying on batting eye lashes and claiming ignorance really wasn't great insurance for such an incident; so i got convicted and went to my local dmv before a recent road trip, and got myself a new drivers license.
today Rhett and Tristen hosted a garage sale and Tristen sold an old beach bag of mine for a dollar. an hour later, the lady that bought the bag, came back. in the bag, was my old drivers license. jeez. 3 things. 1. i'm grateful that some random person hasn't been going around posing as me {which was my assumption} 2. i'm really really lucky the lady brought it back. thanks going out to Karma ~ i do my best to stock up with her, and girl came thru {don't you think Karma is a girl too?} 3. next time, as T pointed out, i should actually look for what i lost, cause it might just be in a bag in my closet.
have a fantastic Holiday everyone!
the before said garage sale was thrown together
due to a major move we're making,
to new office space {!!!}
it's gonna be a busy couple days,
i'll see you on the other side.
~ or on instagram if you wanna keep in touch over the weekend! ;) ~
{ @makaila_lynn }
peace!
-m-










11 comments:
Oh mannnn. My aunt buys purses at thrift stores in Minneapolis and sells them on Ebay. She has found LOADS of cash in them. Always check the pockets before you get rid of it!
But now you have 2 IDs, score!
I was a complete idiot two years ago and I went to renew my license but asked for an ID instead so they gave me an ID and I drive with it for almost a year, oops M told me all the time to go get a license but I was lazy
Have a fab weekend!
hahaha, i love how he said that you should have just looked for it, lol.
glad that woman brought it back and that you are on good terms with karma.
happy weekend!
i'll see ya on Instagram :)
see...its a good thing you didn't go through the hassle of getting a new one! :) pretty smiles and eyelashes are a good back up :)
Love you! That's all!
When I first read the title of this post, I was almost certain you were going to say T sold it on purpose to someone and then got in trouble. Ha. Shows how much I know. So glad that is NOT what happened! And that you got your license back!
i hate when i think something is missing and its been right in front of me all along! and karma is definitely a girl. definitely.
I always find tons of things in old purses or bags! Glad you finally have a new drivers license. Happy Labor Day Weekend girly! xoxo
Karma is a wonderful lady and I am sure she will be visiting you again soon! Yay for finding it ....or the lady finding it. Happy weekend, lady!
xo,
Shanna
I leave stuff in all of my purses. Bad habit.
I LOVE that pic of you and Rhett!
Post a Comment