there have been many days over the past few months that I simply could not drive by without stopping, grabbing my camera, and capturing the glorious manifestation of change in it's greatest element ~ Nature. So bright, so vibrant, so fiery, so dynamic, and so ever constantly changing. The last photo was captured just this morning. Just a few leaves remain on that once blistering gold fire ball. It is bittersweet to know that the leaves must fall, in order for natural process to take it's way to ensure the return of yet another glorious season. The stark bareness we will bear over the next few months is bearable with the comfort in knowing that the leaves will return again, and the process of change and adaptation will begin again. Things change, regrowth happens, leaves shed ~ only to return again. It is natural, it is nature. And it's damn beautiful, if you ask me.














11 comments:
Aren't these colors magnificent! I love fall, the smells, the beauty of it all. I love winter the same. This is my favorite time of year. I wish i was there with you.
When it transitions from pretty colorful foliage, to bare branches... it really depresses me! That's when I start counting the days until spring time. :)
xo, Yi-chia
Gorgeous! As much as I love Texas, we just don't see these colors. New follower from the hop, would love a follow back.
www.cumminslife.blogspot.com
Beautiful! The transitions of these photos make me want to cozy up in a blanket with hot chocolate.
You and leaves are like me a sunsets! :) I so wish we had more of a fall here. These pictures are gorgeous!
Such great photos - the colors are amazing!
Beautiful! I keep taking random shots of my cat in the leaves. I love the colors before the leaves fall off.. and the leaf littered ground!
Soo beautiful we live in the prettiest place
I feel the SAME way. Although I live in Florida and our trees aren't as pretty, I just love this season. I have more photoshoots than ever during fall because of the amazing backgrounds. What a cute blog you have! So glad I came across it, and yes, I will be following.
xo,
Brani Laine
thatsjustlovelyb.blogspot.com
Beautiful pictures! :)
New follower to your blog!
xo
lovely shots of Autumn, this is by far my favorite season. There is something so warm and cozy when I think of it :)
I just started following you on gfc, would be awesome if you visit my blog
Also, through my blog I sell new & recycled high-end fashion at great starting prices, all the way from Philadelphia!
www.abi-asaturdaymorning.blogspot.com
Abigail K
Post a Comment