photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Dec 5, 2011

Just Be

Secretly Snapped at Hallmark

I stood and stared at this in Hallmark and had a Moment. The kind of moment similar to when you’re standing in the pitch dark, not moving your feet, reaching your arms out into the darkness, trying to feel anything that will give you something to grab onto, because you're afraid of what’s out there, what you might stumble over that could send you falling to the ground. Then a door opens, or you hear a click, and light floods into the room.  You look down and around, and think “Oh”.  Well jeez.  Here is the way.  It was simple.  I think at the Moment the light comes on, and you see the obvious path - that is what can be called an Epiphany. 

I’ve spent a lot of time wondering how I should be.  What I want to be.  Where I will be.  I'm going to change the way I think of Be ing.  My Epiphany [at Hallmark. how “Hallmarky” is that] told me that it's not about answering all the should be/want to be/will I be questions.  What I need to Be is Bold, Thankful, Quiet, Original, Spontaneous, Punctual, A Star, Young, Loving, Crazy, Loud, Random, Adorable, Unique, Daring, Obnoxious, Me.  And then I will find my way.  I think it's really that simple.

 -m-

No comments: