photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Mar 22, 2012

Is That A Pumpkin On Your Head?


I seriously got my feelings hurt bad this morning.  I'm walking down the stairs, out the door, to the car, off to drop my boy at school and on the road to work, and Tristen gave me his famous stare down.  I just stared back and waited for it.

"So mom.  
Are you trying to look like you have a pumpkin on your head or something?"



Does this look like a Pumpkin to You?




Maybe a upside down Birds Nest... 


 But seriously.  A pumpkin??





WHATEVS.

That is called a teased up bun my boy.
I'm saving this for you, so you can remember what NOT to say to a girl.

and ps.  i have no idea why i only have one earring on.

Could Friday get here any faster this week?  Seriously.

-m-

10 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

silly boys! They don't understand. Your bun looks great! I wish I could do those with my hair, but it never ends up looking quite right.

Erin said...

I think it's absolutely adorable and if my hair was that long, I'd have this bun on top of my head all the time!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I love it. So why not give a tutorial. Cause I have no clue how to do it!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

oh, and by the way, where is your button so I can pop it on my blog, missy.

Meeha Meeha said...

It's not a pumpkin, it's a .... donut :))))))))))))) No seriously, I am crazy in love with this retro hair do and you've got such pretty - shiny - healthy looking hair! Thank you for leaving a comment on my Easter Hat. PS: I also love your beautiful thrifted painting... and the frame!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Ha ha you are so funny! I LOVE your bun. I always am walking around with one earring too! HA!

Nicole said...

Lol! So funny! Well, regardless of what he said, you rock the bun (:

Lindsey Madison said...

your son is hilarious xD it looks nothing like a pumpkin! :)you're so gorgeous btw!!

~lindsey~

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I hope you grounded his ass.

pumpkin? nah, just a bun on top of your head. gees.

Object of Maya*ffection said...

The bun is fab! There's no need to argue..... Boys just don't understand!! (sung to the fresh princes version of parents just don't understand)