photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Mar 29, 2012

Stimulating

via

via

via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via

This week I have become officially obsessed with pinning. 
I thought I knew what that was.
but I didn't.  I can't stop
pinning gorgeousness, after funniness, after yumminess.
I think it's kind of a sickness.

These are a few of my pins that, to me, are just out of this world.
HotDiggityDamn.
They make me say
Wow.

Interesting.  Eye Catching.  Beautiful.

Have a fab day, k.  
-m-





ps. i discovered this party yesterday
and proceeded to click on every damn link.
i found so many fantastic pins, pinners, and boards.
if you're looking for a highly wonderful way to waste time,
i suggest you head here. 
amazing.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pins! I'm such a "dress-up girl" (the fact that I do theatre aside), and I'm a Project Runway junkie, to boot (love high fashion), but my dressing up has been limited due to my size. One of the things I most look forward to is dressing up - in a very girly sense - in the not too distant future. :-)

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Wow, those are some seriously gorgeous dresses. Amazing!

Andrea D said...

Gah, if only there were occasions in real life where we could wear amazing dresses like these (and if these dresses were actually affordable).
I vote for adult proms. Too weird?

Happy Thursday!
Andrea
Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

Hawt-Momma said...

Im glad you are so obsessed, because I like to pin your pins!!! Thanks for that!!!!!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

These are so great. I love looking at myself back in my supermodel days!!!!

Emmett Katherine said...

I have not joined pinterest yet for fear of it's addicting qualities!! I love all the movement in these pictures, my closet is totally lacking a volumous dress!

Marionberry Style said...

Makaila - your comments on my blog are so awesome! You just crack me up...Us Oregon girls are funny :)
And these photos are just plain awesome. The first one is how I imagine I would look landing from skydiving. So graceful...

XO - Marion

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

That yellowish paint like dress blew my mind. blew it.

Dusty is such a lunatic, I love her.

Tiffany said...

Pinterest! Such a good waste of time!

xxyy said...

gorgeous photos! xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

andrea m. said...

wow awesome dresses! i definitely have had those days where i'm sickly obsessed with pinning :)

www.thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

Steven Brown said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I AM NOW FOLLOWING. I hope you can check mine out and FOLLOW: http://the-proverbs.blogspot.com . Thank you so much for your time.


0:)

GOD BLESS!