photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Mar 15, 2012

Suck It Up



Seriously.  UGH. 
How do you stay motivated? 
How do you make yourself do it. 
Don't "they" say 28 days creates the habit?
I did it for like 96 days, and now.. 
Why is it that 3 months of doing it, followed by 3 days of not doing it,
changes everything.  

I just need to Suck It Up, and Do It. 
Hmph.  





-m-

9 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

I know exactly what you mean! I've been going to the gym very consistently for the past year. However, this month so far has been very hard to find time. When I went in the other day I felt so ashamed like they were going to have my picture up saying I hadn't been in almost 2 weeks.

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I have never been to the gym in my entire life.

I posted that top pic on my fb last night, and laughed.

Working out. can't do it, but you totally can.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Thank you Miss Priss for the reality check. How about we come up with a way to be held accountable? Think on it and email me!

Mrs. M said...

It's when a week goes by that I get worried. I can handle missing a few days, but if it goes longer than that I'm worried I'm "off" the wagon. Just put your shoes on and go!

Kelly said...

So funny! So true!

I did a post today about Baby Weight...ugh!

http://cdebacafamily.blogspot.com/2012/03/baby-weight.html

Kelly :)

Chic and Unique said...

oh how I love relatable blog posts...esp this one because I feel less guilty about being so fat. Summer is coming and I have resorted to leggings because my jeans no longer fit. THAT is what you call a crisis.

Love your blog!

Chic and Unique

Anonymous said...

Haha! You are hysterical! Funny as it may be.. argh it is SO TRUE.

I have no advice for you friend, because I haven't been to the gym since before I got pregnant (and my baby is ten months old!)

My excuse was.. "I am tired and pregnant... no gym for me anymore."

Now it is "I am tired and have a baby.. no gym for me." Thank goodness she keeps me so busy I don't have much time for sitting around.

I used to put a picture on my fridge of a skinny model and wrote, "You can do it too!" Good luck!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Ha ha love the suck it up and one day you won't have to suck it in, hilarious!

Alicia Seeley said...

I so need to get my butt in gear and go to the gym!!! Your newest follower via Bloglovin"