photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



May 23, 2012

wanderings..

via

via
via
via
via
via
via
via


via

i sorta love wednesday's cause it gives me a legit excuse to browse pinterest, my boards, and to throw together a post dedicated just to things that make me stop and stare.

for one reason or another,
these are things that grabbed me as i wandered pinterest,
from my "cool" board.


seriously.  if you like pinterest, browse the ladies that link up to this..
there are such people as amazing pinners. and you'll find them here.

-m-

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the "take what you need" image. I keep waiting to see a sign like that one the street LOL!
xx
justyn

jes @ twosmuppies said...

I agree with Justyn! I want to see a "take what you need" flyer!

The Pink Growl said...

Take what you need is my fav too!

Ashley said...

I like that flyer too! I meant to ask you if you were going to the Pacific Northwest Bloggers meet up next week?

Erin O'Riordan said...

That first one is so true.

Tiffany said...

This was meant for me and my unmotivated day.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Come as you are. What a inspirational statement. I think that's my motto. here I am take me or leave me.

ellaluvscookies said...

thanks for sharing the pictures, they really inspired me to paint something. :)
xo Ella

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

beautiful pictures.

however mermaids scare the shit out of me. anything in the ocean scares me, real or not.

Sarah said...

the hands are so inspirational! & love your blog!