photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Jun 13, 2012

Back Fat Combat


My recent pound gainage has been reeking havoc in the form of back fat. I went on the offense and developed a little something I call the back fat combat.

It involves a long scarf and a bangle.  I dug threw my archives, and found one of my first ever WIW posts {this post} where I demonstrated my love for a scarf and a bangle (and I mooned everyone too in that post. Never again. That's a promise.) I used to use this technique to deal with a bulky scarf, but have found that it works quite well at covering those little lumps of back fat when used in reverse!  It also gives my shoulders and arms a little comfort coverage too. Covered back + Covered arms = a more tube-top wearing confident me.  Plus,  I really think it adds a little sophistication to a sort of young look.

In Other News:  Marissa at Rae Gun Ramblings Featured my Polished Wallet Make-over!!!!!  Right {Here!}.  OHMYGOODNESS.  To say me and the little wanna-be-crafter inside me is besides herself would be an understatement.  That little pink, mint chevron painted clutch wallet in my pics today is another polished makeover I did this past weekend! Sooo easy, and Fun.

It's Wednesday, my happiest day of the week, cause we're half way through the hump to Friday and it's  Party day!  Linking up to the style parties, see you there!

-m-

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a scarf worn like that I love it.

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

Shut your face. I see no back fat. I just see your stylish self.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

You should put those glasses on you saved from the yard sale. I am not sure I see fat anywhere. You look cute and sassy

Discovery Street said...

lol..you seriously crack me up. What back fat?! anyway..you look fab.

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

LOL! you're too funny, I personally love it!

Xo Megan

Baylee said...

Great outfit! I like the scarf a lot!

Anonymous said...

I fight back fat too! It's so gross and it's one of the first things I notice when I start gaining weight. However! You look great, and we don't see any fat at all. Love the lively outfit!

Nicole said...

LOL. I like it!

Unknown said...

You are such a DORK! But I still love you, and I don't think you have back fat. I know people with back fat and you my dear are not one of them - that being said I do love how you "combatted" it.
xx
justyn

Natalie | Mrs. Janney | said...

Um... yeah... I don't see a single bit of back fat. None.

Object of Maya*ffection said...

YOU are ADORABLE!! I DOUBT there is an inch of back fat on you pretty girl!!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

YOU are ADORABLE!! I DOUBT there is an inch of back fat on you pretty girl!!

ms.composure said...

Stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! i think most women have this combat!!! that and my thighs :-/ New Follower :-)

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Mrs Independent said...

1. You do NOT, I repeat NOT have back fat.
2. I've gained 30 lbs this year (thyroid crapped out) and if you'd like to see some jiggle, I'd be happy to photograph my lovely lady lumps.

However, you are a wardrobe genius.

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I started rolling when I simply saw your title.. oh hell, you are a perfect human body. PERFECT.

natasha said...

What?! You're adorable. And I love your taste.

Raj Thandhi @Pink Chai Style said...

You are super cute and the outfit totally suits your personality! The scarf is a great idea but I was totally distracted by that amazing clutch! I'm going to try and DIY something similar.

Raj
Pink Chai Style

Unknown said...

What an awesome idea. And girl, this top knot looks totally hot on you. It really brings out your facial features.

http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thank you
Also see my website > Hus i Bodrum