photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Jun 30, 2012


...
have you ever waited a realllllly long time,
 for a bridge to open and close? 
...




...
for a little itty bitty speed boat?
...

we did.  

and for my memories' pleasure,
other randomness from yet another "shoot as we drive",
last weekend, downtown Portland.




-m-

9 comments:

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love those structures

Xo Megan

Definingtabitha said...

OMG Chicago has so many bridges (especially in a row) and it's miserable when you realized traffic has stopped for such a small boat. But it does help me appreciate the architecture around the city a lot more.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I love seeing all your adventures on the weekends. I stayed inside and survived not turning into melted butter.

A Possible Fantasy said...

thanks for stopping by, happy to follow you back!

Discovery Street said...

just spent the day in portland...i came home and told my husband i think we need to move there.

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

Portland looks so beautiful. I cannot wait to meet it in person!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

What is that fun warehouse that you took your cutie photo?!?!? Is it a possible wedding venue?!?!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

What is that fun warehouse that you took your cutie photo?!?!? Is it a possible wedding venue?!?!

Faith said...

I just love your pictures!