photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Jun 10, 2012

this last weekend.

his last Friday of Fifth Grade.
*really, really, really BIG sigh*


stuffed mushrooms at OG with my girls.
so needed.
soooo needed that we were an hour late back to our desks!
girl talk.  needed.

is this not the most gorgeous flow chart you ever did see?
every single little thing about it.  i love.


the coolest baddest starbucks tumber Ever!
and rhett got it for me
*BIG smiles!*


i wore my boots all weekend.
every single day.
friday included.

met the fam for lunch at the farmers market.
nutella.  YES, that was NUTELLA and Strawberry Crepe.
i don't even need to tell you how good it was.
you are imagining correctly.

Best Disclaimer.  EVER.
COMMON SENSE and CAUTION cannot be built into any product.
These factors must be supplied by the operator.

bahahhahbahahhaaa.  i die.
guess that "common sense" factor means
 i'm prob not qualified to be an "operator".
of anything.

so Voodoo does it and yo cream thinks they should too.
tried it.
GROSS!


target.
twice, in one day.
and i bought nothing!
i'm serious!! pinky swear!

i saw these down a side street and begged and made rhett circle the block again so i could get up close and personal with these flowers.  they look like ostrich heads!



ah, what a sweet weekend.
the very last one before T graduates fifth grade.
and leaves me for the summer.
oh.  and he went on his very first real "date" today.
ya, can't talk about that right now...

-m-

4 comments:

Unknown said...

See? SEE!?! I told you those boots go with everything.
xo
justyn

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

If I could have one thing. It would be to not be allergic to nutella. I want to eat it so bad. But my damn tree nut allergy stops me.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

So this was fun! Oh I was at Target Friday and Saturday and I bought a candle. I went for the shoes I found and pinned to Pinterest and they didn't have my size. I was pissed.

Ashley said...

When I saw your nutella strawberry crepe on instagram I was pretty jealous. Looks delicious!!