photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Jul 31, 2012

faces only

the current baby of the clan ~ my nephew Drew
Drew's big brother Ryan
my momma
my sissy Aubrey / Jenn & I / sis-in-law Jani, Aubs & me
my little but bigger bro Shane / me and my sis Mel
Mel's beauties: my nieces,  Boston & Brooklyn
our last ride up the elevator at mom's old pad


... and can you believe it- we were missing 5 members of the fam!  family power came together Sunday afternoon to help mom with the remaining elements of her move.  all the babies played and all the sibs chipped in to help, in the midst of laughing and hugging and loving on those babies.  and of course, in true biggest sister fashion, I took photos.  some crappy phone photos, but nonetheless, memories of a fantastic family filled day.

-m-

17 comments:

Unknown said...

love these pics!!
family is the best!1

The Pink Growl said...

I love all your family pics! Your mama is gorgeous - I can see where you get it from.

My-cliffnotes said...

Your nephew is adorable!!

Gave you an award!

Tab

Shannon said...

What a gorgeous family.

I still can't get over how stylish your momma looks here! :)

Unknown said...

I love all of these faces.
Especially yours.
xo
justyn

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

The great thing about these photos...everyone is smiling! Can I be in your family?

Stesha said...

I love big families! You all look so happy and having a great time!

xxS

Faith said...

Aahhh, these pictures make me happy! Love the faces!

Your mom is one stylish lady!!

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

pretty faces at that
Xo Megan

Because Shanna Said So said...

So many beautiful faces and smiles!! And can I please have your hair for just one day? I promise to give it back!! ;)
Shanna

Sophie @TheForge said...

such great smiles on everyone's faces :) looks like you had a fun time! thanks for your kind words on the blog today as well.

xx
sophie

his little lady said...

look at all of those gorgeous faces! what an adorable post, girl!
xo TJ

Sheree said...

those kids are too cute for words!
Sheree x
www.itsnotthatdeep.com

Lindsay said...

Great photos! Looks like some great family time!

Whim Wham Life said...

love those sweet family moments! xoxo

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

awe these are so sweet! love these pics! and you have beautiful hair! love it!

xo Kellt

Anonymous said...

what a cute blog! love all the photos!