photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Jul 17, 2012

what's better than dinner with friends



biggest oysters we ever had seen
the pasta?  that's called a pinned it and did it.
Mindy got the recipe of pinterest ~ it was So.Good.
you see the blueberries literally being picked fresh from Mindy's garden,
to top dessert.

I . Know . 
chocolate coconut chip somethin' freakin' AMAZING.


what's better than dinner with friends?  ...nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  Especially when that dinner is at Mindy's house.  My word.  The girl outdoes herself to extreme degrees.  Mindy has a Gift.  It goes beyond talent to pure gift.    Her home, her garden, her cooking, her children.  Simply beautiful, and Scrumptious! All of it!  You can find the recipes for what Mindy made for dinner here. My mouth is watering right now thinking about it!  If you have a dinner party coming up, dig through Mindy's food archives.  I promise you, you will not be disappointed.  Thanks again Mindy & Lonnie for having us! Having left my core group of friends behind in my hometown, what I miss absolutely the most is at-home dinner parties & chillin' with friends...  Friday night was the best.  

I made a quick day trip to Kahneeta yesterday to see Tristen play golf.. such a beautiful day out on the reservation, and it was so good to see my Bird.  I'll be back with photos.. after I get done with today.  Days off are grand, but catching up- not so much!

Have a fab Tuesday!
-m-


13 comments:

Faith said...

You had to make a post with pictures of delicious food. Just great. Right now I'm starving. My belly is eating itself and I made that mistake to check out this post. Just 30 more minutes and I can feed my screaming belly but it saddens me that I won't be eating what Mindy made.

Shannon said...

Wow - what a fun night. And that table setting is gorgeous.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

This looks so fun. Makes me want to dinner party with someone and bring out the fancy schmancy stuff. I went over and visited. Whatever those ham n cheese things are. I want them in my belly now

Lindsay said...

I should not blog before breakfast. Now I want pasta... for breakfast! Looks like an amazing evening!

The Pink Growl said...

That pasta looks delish! I agree that nothing is better than dinner with friends! We have a weekly "family dinner" with our little close group of friends and I definitely look forward to it every single week.

Delusions of Grandeur said...

This looks amazing - Mindy is kinda my entertaining idol!

Unknown said...

That food looks amazing and I love that eating area outside in the garden! So beautiful!!

Ashley said...

What a gorgeous garden! I love it!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Next time? I'm coming.

henning love said...

what a great evening!! love the photos. evenings with friends are some of my favorite times

Mindy said...

Wow, you've got some great friends. Oh wait, that's my house. Buwhahahaha.
Cool pics. I think the cat is out there again right now.
I'll dig out the pickle recipe for Rhett. It seriously was super simple.
Thanks for hangin' out with the old married folk. :) You're welcome any time.

Discovery Street said...

um...can i invite myself over? what an amazing set up! I truly long for a back deck to entertain like that!

Jamie said...

Everything looks so fresh and yummy!