photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Jul 18, 2012

Target does it again. a Striped Maxi

top: Boutique find
skirt: Target


I'm sort of obsessed with this Tar'Jae skirt.  I love the stripes.  I love the lines.  I love the waistband.  I love how it hugs my hips yet makes them appear smaller than the are.  I looove pairing it with color.  I love this maxi.  This is the only quick shot I took that made Instagram as my #herewegofriday daily wear pic...  I wish I had more photos so I could have tried to capture how it flows and sways oh so perfectly.  That said, I've seen this skirt around blog land, so high chances you've seen it or wore it in action.  It really is Fab.  






1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


I virtually snooped Target's skirts tonight and here are a few I found that I think may be worth trying in store.. my favorite?  #2.  That little sailor striped blue and white mini.  How cute!  Or #3.  Can be worn as a skirt OR dress!  I'm envisioning it as a dress.. with a belt.  And then look at that #5.  How cute is that little red peplum skirt!?  and at $14.99?  phish.  It's a no brainer. Do you like any of these?  Are you a Tar'Jae believer?  I must admit, I've had great luck lately, and I'm a believer.  :)

-m-











23 comments:

Veralynn said...

Ooh! This outfit is amazing. You have a fantastic figure. PS I'm your newest follower! Happy Wednesday!

Veralynn
joiedeveralynn.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

That outfit looks great on you. I love Target and was actually looking on line tonight at some of their clothes.

Happy day!

Beth @ The Goad Abode said...

Love the skirt and finding a cute piece at Target!

Amanda said...

LOVE IT!!! i saw that maxi skirt but may need to go back and get it now!!
xoxo
manda
forloveofacupcake.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I LOVE TARGET.
I LOVE TARGET.
I LOVE TARGET.
and I love you.
xx
justyn

Faith said...

i absolutely love Target!

helps that hubs also works for Target so i get everything at a discount. yay for me!

loving your skirt!

Shannon said...

This is the third blog I've read about Target's maxi skirts. I need to get my azz to Target so I can be styling too. It looks so cute and comfy. WIN WIN!!

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

i totally have this skirt.

totally.

but i bought it in utah. which is weird and cool all at once.

Because Shanna Said So said...

I am a believer too!! Target gets me every time! They have some of the cutest stuff out right now! And you scored with the maxi skirt! Love it!
Shanna
Giveaway @ Because Shanna Said So

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

Number 6. I need it.

Discovery Street said...

maxi's are so maternity friendly...why have i not bought one yet???!!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Why is it our target is so behind on this. I was there Saturday and didn't see these. Now I shall go again. Maybe I should just order online. At any rate you look awesome in this. I like the top too. Gives it something fun!

Katie said...

i just bought that striped maxi today! I am so excited to wear it!

Ania said...

that skirt is awesome. I love Target but we are still waiting for it to come up to Canada, it's suppose to come next year but for now I wait for my trip to KY to visit FIL to get my fix. Hopefully some of these cute skirts will still be there once I go in October.

Sheree said...

OMG..I cannot believe that you have a striped maxi on too...that's hysterical after what I said in my blog...
love it..thanks for following babe!
Sheree
www.itsnotthatdeep.com

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love that maxi!
Xo Megan

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Target robs me blind.

I was going to tell you Amy owns that skirt, never mind. I was also going to tell you she was with me. Never mind.

lucia m said...

loving your skirt!

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Amy Shaughnessy said...

Love your skirt! Of course I love Target. I don't think I know a single person who doesn't think that it is the best place ever.

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

Carrin said...

Target = love in my book!
They have some supah cute stuff out there right now.

Audrey Leighton said...

Love the maxis you have picked out...so many options and such great prices, thanks!
xx

Be Frassy

henning love said...

i love the black and white striped maxi skirt, but all my local targets were out of my size. and of course they didn't sell the awesome skirt online. i love the blue one on you

Unknown said...

Tar Jae believer is a complete understatement. I live and die by Target and I visit them at least once weekly. I missed out on the maxis though-bummer!

http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com