saturday rhett took a long bike ride and told me that he found a spot i was going to loooove. we rolled out of bed sunday morning and were at the spot by 730am to check it out. and ohmygad, i doo loooove it.
right on the water. Check.
sandy beaches. Check.
sun set to blare to 95 degrees. Check.
convince the fam this was the spot to be for sunday family day. Check!
after the scope, we had breakfast on the waterfront and headed home to pack up everything needed for bbq and water day on the shore with the fam. those pictures, tomorrow. but let me just say~ it was the best. dammit. i'm always saying that, but i swear to god. this day ranks as one of the best yet that i have spent in almost five years in portland.
happy monday world!
chances are, by 5:18pm today..
above what you see is where i'll be. ;)
-m-




















14 comments:
Okay. I am so ready to be in Portland. It is so gorgeous in your pictures and I bet it's even more gorgeous in real life.
OH my that view! It's unreal! It's beautiful!
where???? where. where. where. is this.
love that he was so excited to show you this place...gorgeous.
That light is incredible. Glad to see you're keeping cool in the heat :)
I am deeming this unfair punishment because all we have seen is rain for three days and more to come. But I sure like that special spot.
Oh my gosh, GORGEOUS PICTURES! GORGEOUS COUPLE!
Oh my goodness.... what a GORGEOUS place! I wish we had something like that in our town. I would spend everyday I could there! Lucky girl :)
I need to come visit you! This place is beautiful!
Yep, that spot doesn't even look real!!! You guys always find the coolest spots and take the most amazing pictures. You lovebirds melt my heart! And I was sooooo still in bed at 7:30 AM Saturday morning. You are a TROOPER! ;)
Shanna
wow what a great suggestion rhett had. what gorgeous views, i loved you were on the bike too and again your photos are beautiful
Well holy crap.
If I ever was comfortable with being a third wheel, consider me there.
I'm lying, I'm totally down with being the third wheel. I like to leave people guessing.. "polygs?"
Beautiful pictures! I want to hang with you and do all these fun things!
Such beautiful shots!
Post a Comment