photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Aug 24, 2012

five sisters


me and my sissy's


how ridiculously lucky am I to have four amazing sisters?  VERY Ridiculously Lucky.  I've gone through most of the photos from the weekend, and I do believe these are my very favorite.  although I may change my mind tomorrow as I post more pictures from our family reunion.  :)  1 mom, 4 sisters, 3 brothers, 1 fiance, 1 son, 2 nieces, 2 nephews, 2 grandparents, 1 uncle, 1 aunt. & me. = NINETEEN peeps.  I have a lot to cover. :)

-m-

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I've always wanted a sister and you have FOUR. Yes. You're incredibly lucky. :)

Faith said...

I love this post! You know how much I think sisters are incredible! Looks like you all have a lot of fun together!

Love the pictures! So fun!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Way to steal all the sisters.

maybe i could have had one.

just kidding I never wanted one:) but I'm sure glad you have some.

Discovery Street said...

seriously...this is just beautiful!

Unknown said...

I have 2 and think they are amazing! We are both so lucky!!

Lindsay said...

Love these pictures!