![]() |
Rhett's dad's cooking is the bomb-diggity! and if you sign up for Red Robin's Reward program.. you get free food for your birthday! |
![]() |
it was our last "kid-free" weekend.. it's become tradition that we spend the final days before Tristen returns rearranging his room and getting him set for the upcoming school year. This time around we got him the loft bed that he had been wanting for forever and we spent Sunday morning setting it up. I think my very favorite thing to do is projects with Rhett. I just love it. And wanna know what I love even more? Rhett loves to follow directions! And thus, the loft bed was up and organized before noon as we headed to sunday family lunch with the fam.. I was so proud of us! After lunch it was HOT, so we headed to a pool, took a walk down to the river, ate some Red Robin, hit IKEA, and all and all- had a stellar day.
Rhett lived on a river houseboat once upon a day back when,
and is convinced I would love to live on one someday too.
I would.
Expect for that damn ramp up and down to them.
those muscles in the back of my legs would flippin' kill me for it.
maybe someday baby. ;)
Happy Monday!
-m-
ps. how kick ass are these photos from my phone!!?
I finally got myself a new phone,
and having a phone camera that doesn't have a scratched lens
is like TOTALLY AWESOME! :D



















13 comments:
chris likes to not follow instructions. especially when they are wordless instructions from ikea. he think of them as "interpretations". which is why we do not own a bedframe from ikea because i fear for my own life on it.
ahhh, men who follow directions are truly the best gift from God. Sean has selective follow directions moments. If he thinks he can do it without "help" then we are basically screwed.
Looks like a fabulous weekend!
I don't care about ramps I need the exercise. I think it would be totally worth it. Let's get two so we can be neighbors.
Fab pictures!
And I love the one shoulder shirt you're rocking in those last photos. Hott. (Two t's!)
A man that followers directions is a keeper! The photos from your phone/unscratched lens are super clear. You guys look like you had a great time enjoying the water :)
you're so pretty, love that leopard top
Xo Megan
gotta love a man that follows directions, and is a planner. I am neither, so having one that is, is amazing!
Looks like a perfect weekend!
Happy Monday Dear!
Tristen is going to be so surprised!! He is going to love that bed! You and Rhett always seem to have the best time together!! make my heart happy! :)
Shanna
sounds like the perfect weekend indeed. and that food looks amazing!
-kim
found the route
OMG Red Robbin is like my all TIME Favorite place to go to for a cheeseburger on my cheat days :) :) It makes me so happy! I am your newest follower, glad I found you, you are sooo pretty!!! Hope you can follow back!!
Get Glam
Get Glam
Get Glam
OMG Red Robbin is like my all TIME Favorite place to go to for a cheeseburger on my cheat days :) :) It makes me so happy! I am your newest follower, glad I found you, you are sooo pretty!!! Hope you can follow back!!
Get Glam
Get Glam
Get Glam
Looks like a BALL! And you are just so pretty.... and we love Red Robin MMMMMM..... :) lol!
You guys are so cute and it looks like you have so much fun together. I love it!
http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com
Post a Comment