![]() |
| via |
my brother lost his best friend this past weekend.
his best friend since 3rd grade.
it was just a milo second of misjudgment.
just a life changing milo second.
and now it's a life time of sorrow, of what if's, of pain,
missing, and of life just never being the same.
my heart has ached, and my soul and eyes have cried.
i just can't even imagine
his mother's pain.
if you are a parent, you know a parent's greatest plea ~
never, ever, ever, please never let me live long enough to bury my child.
never. Please.
cliche after cliche after cliche has run through my mind the past few days..
~ always, always hug tight at each goodbye.
~ always, always say I love you.
~ always, always drive safely. truly, Safely. Drive Safely.
~ always, always live well.
We aren't promised tomorrow.
Life is Short.
Sometimes much, much, much too short.
Leave nothing unsaid.
![]() |
| via |
Life is Short.
Do it Now.
![]() |
| via |
Life is Short.
This is Your Life.
Do what you Love,
and do it often.
![]() |
| via |
please, drive safely.
XO,
-m-













14 comments:
So sorry about your brother's friend, this is a precious reminder that we should all be thankful for this one day, as we are not promised another.
Thank you for this this morning.
i am so sorry to hear about your brother's friend. it saddens my heart. life is really so short and sometimes we tend to forget it with the busyness.
thank you for the reminder. we all need it.
This is heart breaking and every mothers fear. I kissed Ian right on the lips today before got out of the car and I never do that until I get home. Maybe I will do it both times now. Hugs M to your brother and his heart.
I'm so so so very sorry to hear this. I can't even imagine...
Yes. Life is short. Love as hard as you can.
i'm so sorry to hear about your brother's friend. big hugs to you, your brother, and his friend's family.
New follower. So sorry to hear about your brother's friend. Great post though on not forgetting to tell people how much you love them! Feel free to stop by and say hi sometime on my blog.
www.sarahandderek.blogspot.com
So sorry for all the pain.
I cannot imagine losing someone I love so much..
I am so sorry to hear about your brother's friend. This is so sad!
I am so sorry for your loss Makaila. I just lost my dad at the beginning of July so I mourn with you...Life is way too short..
Thinking of you,
sheree
ugh. it's awful that sometimes situations this extreme bring us perspective. :( i'm so sorry.
Oh girl, I am so sorry! Give everyone that is hurting a hug...as I am giving you this ginormous virtual one! Life is so short and we are never promised tomorrow. I think we all are guilty of forgetting that each day. I am praying for healing and strength! Love you!
Shanna
i am so sorry about your brother's friend. it is far too shocking and sad and tragic to lose someone so close...it is just too raw for words, i am sure.
i hope that you and your brother, all of your friends andfamily can heal from this, and soon. sending good thoughts to you!
sorry to hear about this heartbreaking news...
xo erica
I am so sorry to hear this. A friend of mine just lost his wife, as well. She was 28 and had a brand new baby at home. It's times like these that remind us to hold our loved ones close because nothing is guaranteed and everything can change in an instant. :(
Post a Comment