In the interest of avoiding another EIGHT HOUR clean out of yeeears of photos, I am cleaning them off my phone monthly. As I looked through the photos from July, I thought what a better way to capture the essense of the month then to create a recap using the month's photos. Some of these pictures and moments hit the blog in July. Some did not. But they are all sweet memories.
~ July 2012 as per my Evo ~
 |
| the baby of the fam, Karley, turned 19 and momma came up to help celebrate! |
 |
my Bird came to WA to buy fireworks that can't be bought in OR.
I saw him for 15 sweet minutes. |
 |
| we had a fab fourth at the waterfront park |
 |
I cut out of work early on sunny days
and did things like lay on the dock with my sissy |
 |
and apparently I wore a red little dress, a LOT of times
|
 |
| I chilled with my babe and gave him smooches .. |
 |
| .. and we found a new spot to build on dreams! |
 |
| spent a saturday with my girls at the river .. |
 |
| .. spent an evening shore side gazing across the water and into the trees |
 |
| drove to the Indian reservation with my sissy.. |
 |
| .. to see my Birdie play golf |
 |
miscellaneous random happenings included:
the object of beauty ~ a wonderful, easy read,
the realization the painting is so therapeutic,
and crows dancing above your head in your skylight is CREEEEPY,
flowers from your bestie is the Best,
and the quote "You never go wrong doing the right thing"
is oh so true. |
 |
| we took many Sunday drives.. |
 |
| .. to places I'd like to live followed by food I'd like to eat every day |
 |
| and I had a wonderful weekend in Bend. |
 |
| .. and of course, I ate a LOT of food. |
wow. what a wonderful month!
cheers to August being just as good!
-m-
7 comments:
Looks like a great month. Of course you had to finish it off with all that food and now I'm starving.
I don't know if you can beat the way your July looked! :) You take a lot of pics haha
It looks like you had a great july! :) :)
http://alittleebitofeverything.blogspot.co.uk/
I LOVE that you did this!!
I might be a copycat! Happy August!
Looks like July was such a fun month! Here's to hoping August is the same. :)
After seeing this I apparently need to get out more. I love ya. That's all. Have a spectacular weekend
You are a girl on the move!! And I just had to go through all my photos on my iPhone because Momma ran out of storage!! What a fun July!! Here's to August!
Shanna
Post a Comment