photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Aug 21, 2012

featuring ~ Boston














how flippin' cute is my little niece Boston?!  
My sis Mel's youngest ~ her little "toe-head".
and what a Ham!

but of course, Rhett and I brought the portable portrait studio along
to the fam reunion, along with my tub of wigs, silly glasses, hats, and boas.
The little moments captured are priceless.

I'm going through all the pics from the family reunion weekend,
and there are soo many good ones.. I figured this was as good as any place to start.  
the babies put out some ridiculous cuteness!

-m-

12 comments:

Shannon said...

She is just tooooooo adorable (and slightly sassy too!)

Love the name as well.

Mrs Independent said...

Too freakin cute! I love her name too (I may be partial because I'm from MA)

Kristen @ Inspired Whims said...

I love her name! I've never heard "Boston" as a name...how'd they come up with it? We live in Boston now, so it really stood out to me. Super cutie pie with that hot pink boa!

Ashley said...

She is so cute and I am loving those pjs!!

Because Shanna Said So said...

So freaking cute!!!!!! Like I said before, I want to be part of your fun family!!! You guys have way too much fun and I like it!!! Boston is the BOMB!
Shanna

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

So go ahead and sign her up for super model status. She's gorg just like her mom and aunt. I see no reason not to get this kid into slave labor right now.

Clara said...

check my blog out- I tagged you for the liebster award :) http://lucyndiamonds.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I love that her name is Boston. I just do.

Claudia said...

She's a little star! Love her name, it is just too cool xxx

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

glamazon!

love the boa
Xo Megan

Megan Nachelle said...

She is too stinkin cute! I nominated you for the liebster award. If you'd like to participate, check out my blog to find out how :)
www.drawerfullofprettywishes.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

I am dying with cuteness overload here!