photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Jan 16, 2012

Fab Flats






Earrings: Nordstroms
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Pearl Ring: gift from Rhett's momma
Blouse: The Limited
Slacks: BCX
Belt: gift from my bro, he got it in Argentina
Flats:  Charlotte Russe

Last Monday I took some pics of my shoes {here if you missed it} and found it ridiculous that I do not own ANY flats.  And it has been ruining my work wardrobe. Remember when I posted a Tippy Tuesday Tip about store coupons and signing up for store specific emails and texts?  {here}  Well this weekend I got a text message from Charolotte Russe:  "Happy Hour Alert!  All Flats just $10!"  I have to admit that it makes me a little ill deep down inside to spend money on flats when I could be buying heels [thus the reason I have none!], so I was thrilled to have an opportunity to buy some flats without spending much.  I ran down to the mall and not only were the flats $10 bucks, if you spent $40 you got $10 off!



The four pair I choose


me and my new flats

They aren't so bad!
I feel a little short and stubby in them but.. 
I can now wear my too-short-with-heels pants.
Def worth it.

And instead of three inches added to the bottom of me..
I puffed my hair up and added three inches to the top of me!  


-m-

13 comments:

Object of Maya*ffection said...

Think of the money you saved by NOT having to buy new pants!! LOVE the pearl bracelet!

Anonymous said...

Love them!

fariha said...

wow you got a great deal on those flats! and you look super cute in the outfit.

Lori said...

i love wearing flats to work-- comfortable and cute. and i love your entire outfit!

http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

... said...

Saw you on Noelani's blog! You are adorable. Love these flats!

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love those! great finds!

Annie said...

Love your new flats :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Lidiya said...

The flats are all so lovely and for such a good price! <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Jennifer M. said...

Super cute shoes!! Actually the whole outfit is cute. :) You've got great style!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

wooooah. so jealous of that steal.

Ashley said...

I love those flats!! Such a great deal!

henning love said...

love love those flats! i am a flats girl for sure no hells for me in the office, too uncomfortable!

Anonymous said...

You did well! Ps- I love your hair like that!