photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Jan 31, 2012

WIW and My Ellington Winning!



jeans: f21,  top: target, belt: target, watch: target, shoes: target, cami: nordstroms,
earrings: vintage {estate sale find}
nail polish: sephora by opi ~ a-ha! moment


I went shopping at Target last Friday night and couldn't believe my finds! This outfit is just about all Tar'Jay.  Aaaand, you wouldn't believe the prices I paid. {click on "older post" at the end of this page to check out yesterday's Tippy Tuesday Tip to see ALL of the deals I scored!} Seriously.  It was intense.  i.e. $6.88 for this fun sequenced top




the two belts are connected at the buckle.
 i decided i liked the look of the belt with the buckle at the back, so wore it that way
















Not on sale, thus not featured in my Target finds yesterday, but Target also had the EXACT pair of nude patent pumps I have been searching for high and low for what I swear feels like THREE years. $29.99.  {!!!}  They are the perfect color, perfect height, they are closed toed, they are perfect, perfect, perfect.  I think I'm going to go grab another pair and stash them in my closet for when I wear these ones out.



hair:
i swept my hair over to one side, took a section  and started twisting.
some of the hair around my face fell out, so i took that section and twisted it too.
each twist is secured by bobby pins to the "other" side of my head.
if i ever do it again, i'll probably twist even more sections.

ps.  i need new jeans soooo bad.
anyone have any good {inexpensive} options to share?



Not too bad for a Target outfit, right!


Linking up for some WIW fun!
Be sure to click on the parties on the sidebar
and check out all the fab styles!



my post got too long and I bored even myself,
so I posted my BIG WIN {here}  ;) 


-m-

9 comments:

Cassidy said...

I am in LOVE with your purple top! What a great price makes me love it even more! Your shoes are great too thats a good color to have as you can where those with anything!

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

cate @ wild ruffle said...

How adorable are you in your bargain finds?! And I'm envious of your win - how fun!!

Lindsey Madison said...

omahgarshness!!! you.are.GORGEOUS!(:

Lovelyladyjb said...

Oh congrats on winning! I really love the black embossed one! :)

Unknown said...

Those shoes are to die for! and TARGET? HOLLA.

xoxo - kylie
www.livinglovingandphotographing.com

Unknown said...

I am so glad to discover your blog. I love this look! Now following you :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Good grief you are too cute! Love those pumps..I need some and now you have convinced me.

Desiree @ Mano y Metal said...

i want those shoes! love your shirt! and your pics r so fun!

i think I am going to target right now! :D

Hi! Linking up via WIWW to say hi and follow your blog!
xoxo
Des.

www.manoymetal.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Half of my closet is filled with finds from Target. Love the top & heels!