photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Jan 18, 2012

WIW ~ To Brighten My Day


keepin it real ;)
earrings: nordstroms
cardigan: trinity
shirt: next level
gloves: joann fabric
jeans: big star
boots: rampage

Ya, I know, right.  THIS is my fashion inspiration to share.  But, hey! Serious.  When you're feeling the grunge, Rock the Grunge!  Some days, especially after a long day at work, instead of keeping the work attire on, or hitting the couch in sweats, I just wanna throw on something a little grungy and rock it!  And it happened on Monday... 

Monday was a loooong day.  I shot Rhett a text with a sad face and told him I was sorta bummin' for no reason in particular.  His reply was EXACTLY what I needed to hear and got me through my whole day.  "baby. as soon as you get off,  let's go the mall, we'll window shop, and then go find some food".  The perfect escape.  And when I got home and ripped off my work clothes, I decided my look needed an escape too.  

Here's me, escaping from my norm,
sporting a little funky grunge fun to brighten my day.  
And it totally worked. 
 For my mood anyway.. ;)








Linking up for some WIW fun!
Be sure to click on the parties on the sidebar
and check out all the fab styles!


-m-

11 comments:

Adelyn said...

your blog is SO cute! LOVE! And newest follower!

Adelyn
noble1ofgod(at)gmail.com
www.randomnessfromtheaddiecorner.blogspot.com

Jeanna said...

Very cute and sassy girl! Love the red gloves.

Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.com

Ashley said...

I love the sweater!

Mariel Torres said...

Loving the hair love! It looks gorg :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Adorable Adorable Adorable!!!!

Barb said...

Visiting from The Letter 4. You are so adorable, I love the red gloves! But now I want some. :) I will definetely be back.

Happy Wednesday to you!

Nicole said...

way to keep it real girl!!

xoxo

Laura said...

I love your cardigan! So cute :)

Courtney B said...

Love the outfit :)
You are gorgeous!

Ashley said...

love your cute hair!

Jennifer M. said...

Looks very cozy!!