photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Apr 16, 2012

drive. pie. movie.



we woke up from our marvelous sunday nap and rhett said lets go to a movie babe.  i was down.  of course.  we hopped in the car, turned up the tunes, and i pulled out my camera and snapped away at the blue sky and sucked in the fresh air.  i got to choose the movie, and i had my heart set on seeing 21 jump street.  channing tatum.  need i say more?  not realllly.  i mean, kind of really, but more really cause after the intensity of watching the titanic the night before, i wanted to see something funny and light hearted.  it was def that.  we had time to kill before the show and rhett had a free pie certificate to shari's fine dining, so we mapped the nearest shari's and headed there. choosing what pie to have was an awful hard choice to make.  i really wanted the s'more pie, but we compromised on the peanut butter delight.  we each had a piece {though i honest to god didn't even have half, it was soo rich} and on the way to the theater we gave the rest of the pie to a man on a corner.  i told rhett that pie is probably going to make that man sick.  so rich.  i sincerely hope he doesn't eat too much of it in one setting.  


-m-

7 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

When I think of pie, I think of how delicious it is. But I also think of the movie Waitress, which I happen to love.

And when I think of Channing Tatumn, I lose my train of thought completley..

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Ok, so I gotta move here! If you guys get snow, then I am gonna have to think about it. This looks like a great time. I can't take Duh to movies he falls asleep everytime.

She's Obsessed said...

looks like good eats, and a fun a road trip...and good memories..fun pics...cool blog

www.sheisobsessed.blogspot.com

Audrey Leighton said...

Love the photos, looks like so much fun!
xx
Be Frassy

zeys said...

i loved your blog, you are looking so elegant, i am following you if you follow me too i would be so happy :)

http://zeysfashionroom.blogspot.com/

Rolled Up Pretty said...

LOVE these pictures, and WHAT THEEE? The pie looks AMAZING! I might just have to try and make something like that tonight!

Unknown said...

oh that pie looks amazingly good!! I want some now...

glad you had a good weekend :)


{I have a giveaway going on right now & would love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}