photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Apr 6, 2012

pics from the phone



  1. Aw, but yes.. just look in the mirror my dear..
  2. Started the GM Diet this week.  It's wack.  But, 2.5 lbs down, 13.5 to go.
  3. For the love of Hallmark.  well.said.
  4. I love me those fingers.
  5. Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain.  More Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain.
  6. Makes me have to wear my boots. boooooo.
  7. All I wna wear is some polka-dot peek-a-toe heels..
  8. Have you seen this monkey line at Target?  How flippin cute are those? 
  9. My littlest, newest nephew. Is he to die for, or what.  Lord.  I just die. 
  10. Happy Easter Bunnies.  

-m-

6 comments:

Hawt-Momma said...

awwwwww #9 is MY FAVE!!!! Oh so cute!!!!!!

jes @ twosmuppies said...

#9 is too precious for words.
and according to that shoebox card, i grew up eating organic too!

The Pink Growl said...

Tell me more about this GM diet! Congrats! You look great - I wouldn't think you had 15 lbs to lose!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Those aren't Hunters but they would do in a pinch. lol! And those polka dot shoes, yum. The nephew even more yummy!

Amanda @ Raising Miss Mommy said...

Love these photos!!

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

I want those polka dot shoes!