photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Apr 9, 2012

Presents for the Babies








I couldn't be there, so I sent little Easter presents to my nephews and nieces.  I think I'm going to start sending weekly presents so my text messages can be filled with pictures of these precious babies.  Oh how I love them.

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter.  It was warm and sunny in Portland.  *finally*.  We put together a scavenger egg hunt for Tristen, that ended with a gift card to Game Stop ~ Game Stop = my personal Hell.  The fact that I got this for him for Easter demonstrates EXTREME love and devotion ~ so we spent some time there, and outside playing basketball, cleaning the garage, and weeding the 4x4 area in front of the condo that we call the "front yard".  It was a stellar day.  I don't know why, but I'm so very tired today.  It's not the Monday blues.. I'm just tired and wishing I could be home, enjoying another wonderfully lazy yet semi-productive day in the sun.

-m-

8 comments:

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Oh, they look so excited about their gifts! Too fun.

lil desiqua said...

That's so cute!!
I have a godson far away that I love sending presents to. Shopping for kids is so much fun! I just wish his momma would send me cute pics like this so I can see how he likes his gifts!

Haha I feel the same way about GameStop! But I know what you mean, I have a gamer bf!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Game stop. my personal hell... oh my goodness, still laughing. still still still.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Any time my my son gets money it's my personal hell. Shopping with a 7 year old is torture. Why can't grams just lay off the dough giving and send him a toy. I can throw that away after day 2!!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

That's so sweet of you to send presents to your nieces and nephews! Now I feel like a bad aunt... :)

Amy Franklin said...

They are ALL so precious!!! What a good auntie you are♥

Ioana-Carmen said...

Good morning darling! just followed u ;) come back on my blog when u have time and please like my Facebook page :X
Fashionspot.ro

The Pink Growl said...

what sweet little babies to send presents too! And by the way, I nominated you for a blog award in my latest post! :) http://thepinkgrowl.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-versitle-blog-awards.html